Friday, April 8, 2011

Long time no post . . .

I would have posted sooner but it is well-known International Law that one cannot post on one's Big Alaska Adventure if one is not in Alaska. Well, actually, I didn't know of that law until Jeff told me. I am so relieved that I did not unknowingly violate this important treatise.

Melanie made a delicious dinner of pork chops with homemade pear and apple chutney, fresh green beans, and garlic buttered new potatoes. When Melanie makes new potatoes it means more than just throwing out the old potatoes because they have eyes (which by the way they did so we did). She means fancy pants deliciousness.  Now I can't continue my update because it's family night and we're playing Trivial Pursuit. My children are yelling at me to pay attention and Melanie is clearly struggling with reading the cards. Autobaun! (Turns out that's the answer, not the question. Who knew?)

No comments:

Post a Comment