Saturday, May 21, 2011

While the cat is away the mouse will play.

I'm at Tommy's. He's at his friend Greg's painting a garage. He graciously invited me to join him but I declined. So I've puttered around here a bit and have now landed on his computer that has a real internet connection (instead of the pretend one we sometimes borrow on Jill's laptop).

So click on the link below for Episode 3 of Be Safe with Mary

     http://www.youtube.com/v/Hy8oVrI2l4E?hl=en&fs=1

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that after watching the third installment of Be Safe with Mary, you:

   a) Think that maybe I should go back to work because clearly I have too much time on my hands.
   b) No longer believe that inebriants were not consumed prior to taping this program.
   c) Wish that you had consumed whatever we had consumed.
   d) All of the above
   5) How dare you! (Yes, you should interpret righteous indignation here.)

Both D and 5 are correct.

   D: I can't fault you for applying thoughtful logic to the scenario at hand.
   5: a) Just because I know how to amuse myself on a Saturday morning doesn't mean I should go  back to work
       b) I swear on the lives of my children, we simply started the day with a nutritious breakfast
       c) I'm concerned about your level of interest in intoxicants

No comments:

Post a Comment