But before I do that I have
1. I got my studded tires installed this morning and it seems to be in the nick of
time. There is a beautiful layer of snow in them thar hills and the vibe is that
snow is coming to the basin very shortly.
2. I just landed a sub gig for Nov. 9. Why so far in advance, you ask? Because I
was requested. That's right. My intro e-mail to South has paid off. Whew!
Things are looking up.
3. Because I feel kind of poopy, I limited my physical exertion to two games of
Game 1: 123
Game 2: 200
I'm not even kidding you. Two hundred. I haven't broken two hundred in a
couple of decades.
4. I got to see Jeff for a bit today and that was awesome. He had a very productive
trip to the Seattle area for business and time with friends plus he got to go to
Sunday's Seahawks game. It's good I waited to see him until today as he just
started to recover his voice ; )
5. Jilli got home late last night from her Seattle trip to help John Olson celebrate
his birthday. She had a very good time but was uber tired. She's going to take
a giant nap also. THEN we will be in full form for tonight's Rocky Horror
Picture Show GLEE. Whoo hoo! (And then in bed by 9:00 cuz Imma gonna get
up at 5:30 just like I have a real job already so that if Madonna from Dimond
calls me, I will be all over it! I know. It's a good plan.)