Friday, October 29, 2010

This time, no news is just no news . . .

I'd like to report that I've not been posting because I've been busy working every day. But no. No calls. Argghhh. The good news is that I've had a chance to fully recover from my lousy cold. Airborne did not head the cold off but it did shave it from the customary 7-10 days down to 5, so that's a win.

I've been spending my time resting, cooking (believe it or not), occasionally bowling, reading, and lots of thinking. I did also get another restaurant resume dropped off. Besides being a bit frustrated about not working, I get annoyed because I just don't understand what's wrong with these people for not hiring me!      I don't believe myself to be delusional, I just have a very strong self concept. But consistent rejection can wear on the most confident of individuals. . . I may need to visit Jessica for some affirmations.

I'm hoping my proximity to the high school will be helpful with the upcoming change in weather. Bring it on!

Tonight     Tomorrow        Sunday          Monday    Tuesday

Rain/Snow  Snow Showers  Snow Showers  Sunny      Snow Showers
High: 40°
Low: 25°
    High: 37°         
    Low: 25°
High: 33°       
Low: 22°
High: 30°
Low: 23°
  High: 32°
  Low: 23°

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment